Stage 3: Helping your Child's Communication

Step 2: SLCN Support Team to SLT

Click on each of the people below to see what they say.

  • GP:
    “I can refer to Speech and Language Therapist and other healthcare agencies.”

  • Health Visitor:
    “I can assess your child at home and make a referral to a Speech and Language Therapist.”

  • Occupational Therapist:
    “I can work alongside an SLT in providing adaptive aids for communication.”